ownCloud Tutorial Part 4: Configure Desktop and Mobile Clients
Connect to the Owncloud server using a desktop or mobile client
Users can access and synchronize their personal data stored within the ownCloud server via desktop clients and mobile apps.
Once you installed the client, you will be presented with the onwCloud Connection Wizard. Enter your server details and click Next:
Now type your Username and Password and press Next:
Customize your settings and click Connect...:
As soon as the first synchronization task completes, you can close the active window.
Mobile Apps are available for iOS and Android.
Once installed, open the App and type your server address
Enter your login details and tap on LOG IN
Select Settings to choose your synchronization preferences:
- ownCloud Tutorial Part 3: Adding new Users
- ownCloud Tutorial Part 2: Configure custom URL and HTTP port
- ownCloud Tutorial Part 1: Install & configure the ownCloud Server
- Active Directory authentication on Centos 7
- Install TFTP Server on Centos 6
comments powered by Disqus